GIS has an integrated management system: environmental protection ISO 14001 and ISO 9001 quality, having quality manual and procedures performed to the highest international standards.
We are constantly on the subject of national and European environmental legislation and comply with the regulations, methodological norms and methods used by the United States Environmental Protection Agency (US EPA).
We have an efficient system for implementing procedures so we can ensure our customers that all the services we provide are in accordance with national and international standards.
GIS is registered in the National Register of Elaborators of Environmental Studies, approved by the Ministry of Environment, Waters and Forests, for all types of studies:
- Environmental Report (RM).
- Environmental Impact Report (RIM).
- Environmental Balance Sheet (BM).
- Location Report (RA).
- Security Report (RS).
- Appropriate Assessment (EA).
All our team members are certified as project managers in various engineering fields, being able to provide superior quality services:
- Achieving the overall project management framework.
- Identify the project management processes and the responsibilities of each participant within them.
- Risk management.
- Document management.
- Time management.
- Cost management.
- Contract management.
- Managing business relationships with suppliers.